Eligibility for Admission
Kindergarten: For those born before 31 December 2018 (2 years 8 months or above)
Request for Application Form
(no quota on application forms)
Date: Starting September 18, 2020
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.(Monday to Friday),
Time: 8:30 a.m.to 12:00 p.m.(Saturday)
Forms can be collected in person from the School Office or download through the school website:www.tstkg.edu.hk
Cut off date for Submission
Accepted until the quote is full.
1. Complete the application form
2. 2 passport-sized photos of the child (5cm or 2 inches), one to be used on the application form
3. A copy of the child’s birth certificate (please bring along the original for verification)
4. 3 self-addressed stamped envelopes
5. Application fee HK$40.00 (non-refundable whether the application is successful or not.)
6. Please submit the above to the School Office in person or by post.
＊If by post, please include 4 self-addressed stamped envelopes and make out a crossed cheque
＊Parents must pay the exact postage for a successful application (for any inquires, please
contact the post office for details.)
“SKH HTC Tsang Shiu Tim Kindergarten”
Address: No.135 Ma Tau Chung Road, Kowloon
Telephone: 2713 8109
1. After receiving the application form, the interview notification will be mailed or in person.
2. The kindergarten will arrange an interview for all applicants, to be accompanied by one
3. Admission Criteria
The applicants with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration.
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
4. Registration Arrangements
Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 7 to 9 January 2021 (Centralized Registration Dates) by submitting the original of the RC.
The Registration fee for 2021/22 K1 place is HK$ 970
Please hand-in a “2020/21 Registration Certificate” for K1 students.
(Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The registration fee is non-refundable) The kindergarten will return the “Registration Certificate” but the registration fee will not be refunded. The kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
＊Must get a medical checkup from a doctor.
Applicants on the waiting list : Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school
Date of interview
Results of the interview will be posted within two weeks.
No. of vacancies
K1 a.m. — 60
Our school will join the 2021/2022 Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme
Kindergarten Education Scheme
2021/22 K1 Admission Arrangements